my links
blogs
previous posts
the writer

Liang You, Chua
Human
25 Oct 1982

See my complete profile

contacts

MSN: fjozn@yahoo.com
ICQ: 7594 5452
email

shoutbox


event(s)

To be updated.

announcement(s)

To be updated.

wishlist

Dopod 838 Pro

Howarth XL Cor Anglais + Howarth XL Oboe Cocobolo

Wiseman Double Case in Forest Green

Nikon D2Xs

AF 50mm f/1.4D

AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED

AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED

AF-S 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED II

AF-S 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED II

$10000000000 to drop from the sky


Yeah, I'm greedy, but wishlist, what!


Mesothelioma

worldwide readers since Sept 2004

Locations of visitors to this page


f j o z n
my thoughts


Sunday, May 21, 2006

Aimless

Yes, I know I haven't been updating my blog religiously. I have been very busy!

Anyway, there had been a change to the performance line up for the upcoming concert.

The Trumpet soloist has been replaced by Dr. James Zingara as the original's wife has taken ill.

Okay, if you are turned off by the Hindemith, why not come listen to Lincolnshire Posy? I think the interpretation is pretty good and what's more ? the conductor is a Percy Grainger scholar.

*

I'm now averaging one post per month, or maybe lower. I really wonder how many people still actually write and read blogs these days.

*

Upon recovering from my computer crash from about a month back, it makes me marvel at how fast technology moves.

From paying 4k plus nearly a decade ago, a computer now costs a fraction of that. Take my phone for example, it's faster (195 Mhz vs 133 Mhz) and has a larger memory (2Gb vs 1.275 Gb). I really wonder what's new.

*

I'm writing aimlessly now. How?

fjozn at 4:13 PM

design by maystar

Modified by fjozn.


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
maystar design