my links
blogs
previous posts
the writer

Liang You, Chua
Human
25 Oct 1982

See my complete profile

contacts

MSN: fjozn@yahoo.com
ICQ: 7594 5452
email

shoutbox


event(s)

To be updated.

announcement(s)

To be updated.

wishlist

Dopod 838 Pro

Howarth XL Cor Anglais + Howarth XL Oboe Cocobolo

Wiseman Double Case in Forest Green

Nikon D2Xs

AF 50mm f/1.4D

AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED

AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED

AF-S 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED II

AF-S 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED II

$10000000000 to drop from the sky


Yeah, I'm greedy, but wishlist, what!


Mesothelioma

worldwide readers since Sept 2004

Locations of visitors to this page


f j o z n
my thoughts


Monday, October 01, 2007

Found!

The last week was great, good enough to inspire me to blog about it!

I actually found a lot of time to practice, and practices were fruitful. For the first time in a while, I had an enjoyable lesson which was actually going somewhere.
I found some lost stamina which helped a lot!

Talking about finding stuffs, I ran into a friend at the most random of all places ā€“ Sim Lim Square. We had coffee and a long chat. It was as though I last saw her a few days ago than a few years! We reminisced about the good days in school, laughed over a few funny memories and shared some troubles.

She told me about life as a SIA stewardess, flying all over the world. I wish I could do the same ā€“ so far my job has only got me to 2 foreign cities. Not that Iā€™m looking forever to more. All I get is military tattoo after military tattoo. Sigh.

*

Today, 3 months after booking it, I had my first driving lesson. It went well ā€“ I didn't crash the car.

fjozn at 10:50 PM

design by maystar

Modified by fjozn.


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer
maystar design